Fire Leaves Madison County Family Homeless

A fire Monday night has left a Madison County family homeless.

At about 9 p.m. firefighters were called to a home on Angel Road near I-75 in Berea. Firefighters were able to quickly “knock down” the fire, however, the house is no longer livable.

While at the scene firefighters helped the family retrieve some personal belongings. According to Berea Fire Department Lieutenant Brad Hilton, “The family suffered a lot of loss.” The family had lived in the home for the past 30 years.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *